Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Carefree Holiday-or not-KAL Blog Button!

I made a nifty button for the KAL! I sent it off to Laura and I hope she'll use it for the KAL; I made it more seasonal than holiday themed so that everyone can use it...ecumenical! Check it out on the sidebar...Whatcha think?

I haven't ventured into my graphic arts in such a long time! It really felt good to open my program and create something again! Not just crop photos, do simple retouches, and add my watermark...really create! I started with a blank image and just started playing. Too fun! *grin* I started visiting digital scrap sites again over the weekend...who knows, maybe I'll be inspired to actually digi-scrap and create e-mail stationery again... I really enjoyed it but so many of my favorite artists revoked permission to use their work because a handful of people either stole the art (not giving the artist proper credit or using art of artists who refused to grant permission to use it.), ripped it apart beyond recognition, or didn't follow the rules laid down by the artist. It's kind of sad, really. I can't fathom why some people decide it's OK to claim something that's not theirs just because it's on the 'web. It's still theft, darn it! *stepping off my soapbox*

Well, I have a Mummy to finish! I finally hit the toe decreases and want to get that puppy off my needles! LOL

No comments: