Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What's new?

Not blogging content! LOL I've not done a very good job keeping up with the whole blogging thing; I guess I need a few whacks with some cotton yarn, huh? I'll try to do better, but there won't be any promises. Life just seems to get a way from me sometimes; fibro fog and fatigue doesn't help either. *sigh*
I've been knitting along, mostly dishcloths, but I've recently started a baby blanket for a friend's soon to be granddaughter; she's due to arrive in October so I need to get a move on! I'd love to have it done by the day of the shower on September 8th. Wish me speedy fingers, ok?
I have several other projects lined up but I'm not going to start any of those until after the Olympics; I'm taking part in the Ravelympics on Ravelry. I'm competing for TeamOhio in WIPS Wrestling; I've entered two afghans, a pair of socks, and a scarf. All have been languishing in my project box for way too long! I though the Olympic games would be a perfect motivating force! You can see my projects in my Ravelry notebook, I'm JAGsHunny there.
I just put my name in the ring for Yarn Miracle's Dishrag Tag, The Sequel. It sounds like such fun! I love making cloths and new friends so it should be a perfect fit! *smile*
Well, I'm off to work on reorganizing my sewing room so I can find the desk; I'm making a wedding shoe bag for my SIL's bridal shower next weekend. I'll get up a few photos once I get the embroidery done.

No comments: