Thursday, August 7, 2008

Progress!



I've been working on my friend's baby blanket and have made some progress; not tons, but progress none the less! :) I really like how it's turning out and I already have the pattern memorized. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to work on it tonight.


I've gotten the test sew out done for the shoe bag I'm making for my SIL; it's turning out lovely! I'm not crazy about the greens I chose, so I'll be changing those. I got the design from Embroidery Library, one my most favorite place to get designs! :)
I have a couple of bobbin tension issues to fix and a couple of small test pieces to run then I'll make the actual bag. I should have enough satin leftover to make a small evening type bag for me. LOL
I need to go clean my machine and get the test pieces ready!

No comments: