Sunday, August 10, 2008

Books...

I didn't realize how many books I had crammed in the storage room until I started sorting them this evening. I have a huge box to take to Half Price Books and another smaller box to donate; I haven't touched three crates and doubt I will for a while; I'm still bushed! I woke up stiffer and more sore than usual this morning and the stiffness isn't letting up; it happens when I over do things. *sigh*
I didn't get anything done in the sewing room today but I did work on my Monster Socks for Ravelympics; just an inch to go before I start the heel! I should be able to manage that before I go to bed.
I got assigned my team for Dish Rag Tag! Yahoo! I can hardly wait for the game to begin! *smiles* Hello Team 7 members!
Well, I'm off to knit and watch swimming....have a pleasant night!

No comments: