Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bushed

I'm bushed! This morning I decided to clean out the storage room so I could move the quilting magazines out of the middle of my sewing room floor and into their new home down there. It took me most of the day but I was finally able to get them all moved down (with the kids' help)! Now I can get my sewing room straightened out! The desk and cutting table have been cleaned off but the rest of the room is still a mess from when I got my grandfather's desk and rearranged the sewing room two weeks ago. I really hate working in a mess! I should be able to get everything sorted out and put away tomorrow when I run the embroidery; after the bag is done, I have a few accessory bags that match my new purse cut out that need to be stitched together.
I got two rows done on the tablecloth last night and another one done during my breaks from cleaning. Only four more rows to go! Wahoo! I'm not sure what I'm doing for the border but I'm sure I'll come up with something...
I need to go and fix dinner while the news is on so I can catch more of the Olympics in prime time!

No comments: